A Certificate of Professional Conduct (CPC) confirms that a physician is or has been licensed and registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Newfoundland and Labrador. It indicates the physician’s current standing with the College.
Medical licensing authorities in other jurisdictions also require a CPC when physicians apply for a licence. Hospitals and other health facilities may require a CPC to assist them in reviewing a physician’s application for hospital privileges or other employment.
To obtain a CPC:
- Login to your Physician Portal – If you have any questions or require assistance with your Physician Portal account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a separate application and associated fees for each CPC required
Note: CPC request forms submitted via email, fax, and/or mail are no longer accepted.
The fee structure for this service is as follows:
- $125 + tax for standard service (Please allow 10-15 business days for processing)
- $225 + tax for expedited service (Processed within 5 business days)
- $150 + tax for standard service (Please allow 10-15 business days for processing)
- $250 + tax for expedited service (Processed within 5 business days)
The College accepts payment by Visa or MasterCard.